By E. Edmund Kim, Martha V. Mar, Tomio Inoue, June-Key Chung
This well timed atlas information developments in PET/CT and SPECT/CT. every one bankruptcy offers nuclear medication practitioners, radiologists, oncologists, and citizens with precise info on general anatomy of FDG PET/CT, diversifications and artifacts of FDG PET/CT, general anatomy of non-FDG PET/CT, and common anatomy of PET/CT and SPECT/CT. assurance emphasizes anatomy to augment the names of organs and to help familiarization with general and irregular findings. The atlas has been compiled with aid from skilled participants from numerous most sensible foreign imaging facilities. through the textual content, four-color pictures relief readers in right interpretation.
Read or Download Sectional Anatomy: PET CT and SPECT CT PDF
Best diagnostic imaging books
Written through the world over well known specialists, this quantity is a set of chapters facing imaging prognosis and interventional cures in neuroradiology and ailments of the backbone. different issues are disease-oriented and surround all of the suitable imaging modalities together with X-ray expertise, nuclear medication, ultrasound and magnetic resonance, in addition to image-guided interventional concepts.
Ultimately, a handy, one-volume precis of present wisdom on a space of accelerating significance! The susceptible Atherosclerotic Plaque offers contributions from the simplest investigators within the box, skillfully edited for simple analyzing and lavishly illustrated with high quality, full-color photos. After a thought of and concise creation, the publication concentrates on: Pathology of susceptible plaque Triggers for plaque rupture Imaging of risky plaque administration of weak plaques cautious modifying permits the authors to prevent repetition and supply complete insurance of pathology, detection, and administration.
• Richly illustrated with over 2 hundred illustrations• encompasses a word list of phrases• Very sensible and hassle-free advisor
MRI of the higher Extremity is a whole advisor to MRI assessment of shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, and finger problems. This hugely illustrated text/atlas offers a realistic method of MRI interpretation, emphasizing the medical correlations of imaging findings. greater than 1,100 MRI scans exhibit basic anatomy and pathologic findings, and a full-color cadaveric atlas familiarizes readers with anatomic buildings obvious on MR pictures.
- Radiological Imaging of the Digestive Tract in Infants and Children (Medical Radiology)
- Fundamentals of Medical Ultrasonics , 1st Edition
- MRI of the Heart and Vessels, Edition: 2nd
- Atlas of Clinical Positron Emission Tomography 2nd Edition
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging: Inside Out, Second Edition (Biomedical Engineering)
Extra resources for Sectional Anatomy: PET CT and SPECT CT
Humerus 8. Triceps brachii muscle 9. Right liver (segment VII) 10. Renal pelvis 11. Psoas muscle 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. Sacral ala Iliac tuberosity Rectum Vastus medialis muscle Vastus lateralis muscle Sigmoid colon 24 Part I Normal Anatomy of PET/CT and SPECT/CT F IGURE 1-21: Coronal 21 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Parietal cerebral gyrus Cerebellar gyrus Trapezius muscle Supraspinatus muscle Infraspinatus muscle Subscapularis muscle 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. Deltoid muscle Spleen Kidney Iliac tuberosity Sacral ala Gluteus muscle 13.
10. Inferior vena cava Pancreatic head Ileum Bladder Sigmoid 11. Vertebral marrow (T2) 12. Superior vena cava 13. Right pulmonary artery 1 FDG PET/CT F IGURE 1-40 : Sagittal 15 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Tongue Left innominate vein Aortic arch Right pulmonary artery Left atrium 6. Right ventricle 7. Left hepatic lobe (segment III) 8. Pancreas 9. Sigmoid colon 10. Bladder 11. Rectum 12. Symphysis pubis 43 44 Part I Normal Anatomy of PET/CT and SPECT/CT F IGURE 1-41: Sagittal 16 1. 2. 3. 4. Tongue base Aortic arch Left atrium Right ventricle 5.
Pancreas 9. Sigmoid colon 10. Bladder 11. Rectum 12. Symphysis pubis 43 44 Part I Normal Anatomy of PET/CT and SPECT/CT F IGURE 1-41: Sagittal 16 1. 2. 3. 4. Tongue base Aortic arch Left atrium Right ventricle 5. 6. 7. 8. Left liver (segment III) Pancreas L2 marrow Jejunum 9. 10. 11. 12. Bladder Rectosigmoid colon Symphysis pubis Prostate 1 FDG PET/CT 45 F IGURE 1-42: Sagittal 17 1. Cerebral gray matter 2. Descending aorta 3. Left ventricle 4. Left hepatic lobe 5. Spleen 6. Transverse colon 7. Sacral marrow 8.