By E. M. Wyatt
Read Online or Download Puzzles in Wood PDF
Best woodworking books
The Southwestern portion of this enjoyable trend ebook features a gecko welcome peg rack, adobe bookends, cactus shelf, coyote change plate disguise, and extra.
Discovering a chippie who does caliber work—at a cheap rate and in a well timed fashion—can be a true problem. For little jobs you could spend extra time looking for a wood worker than you are going to doing the activity your self, for those who basically had a few easy instruments and carpentry abilities. through the years, the power to address small carpentry jobs can prevent loads of cash.
* * INSCRIBED AND SIGNED by way of the writer ON name web page * * gentle disguise with plastic comb binding, illustrated with b/w photographs and drawings, a hundred pages. third revision. disguise has mild put on to edges - normally to counsel of corners and flippantly dirty. textual content is unmarked. photographs to be had. USPS affirmation used on all U.
- Quick & Easy Jigs and Fixtures (Popular Woodworking)
- Decorative & Ornamental Scroll Saw Patterns
- SCROLL SAW MOSAICS
- Handmade Furniture: 21 Classic Woodworking Projects to Build for Your Home
- Building More Classic Garden Furniture
- Fine Woodworking Best Workbenches
Additional info for Puzzles in Wood
It has a hidden compartment in which the key is kept. T~is compartment must be found, and the proper slide moved to open it. Then the ]~eyhole must be found by sliding pieces back and forth, all of which should be quite discoura~ng to a would-be pilferer. The jewel box i~ made to represent a set of seven books standing on a rectangular base. This book design is used because the lines representing the books serve to hide the boundaries of the movable parts.. To simplify the already complicated dra~ving, some of these purely desi~o-a lines are omitted.
Step 2 shows C slid back, revealing the hiding place of the key. Study Sections y~r and ZZ. Now that the key is secured, the place to use it must be uncovered. Step 3 shows that B and C are slid back into place but A is left. This makes a way for D to be slid down and uncover the keyhole. Now the key can be inserted and the box unlocked like any other jewel box. When the lid is lifted, a large jewel chamber is revealed. See Sections ZZ and XX. The details are quite carefully worked out, but the drawings will have to be studied very carefully.
6O Cross plug puzzle. Secret lock tool box, 59 Cross, three-piece, 25 Shu~e puzzle, i, 14 Cu~-uP cross, 6 Shuffle puzzle, 2, 15 Cut-up puzzles, 5, 6. ’/, 8. 9. Six-piece burr, 27 Cut-up square, I, q Six-piece burr puzzle, diagonal, 29 Cut-up square, 2, 8 Sphere, band-sawed, 9 Cut-up "T", 8 Square I, cut-uP, ’/ Desk companion ~vith secret stamp comSquare 2, cut-up, 8 partment, 60 Square prism, band-sawed. 11 Squarlng-up-stock problems, II, 17, 25, Dice puzzle, 13 Diagonal slx-piece burr puzzle, 29 Stamp box, 60 Steamed-wood puzzle, ~9 Disc and peg pu~le.