By Melanie Anjele Cameron
Это тест для тех кто хочет сдать экзамен на Oracle. Ответы тоже включены в файл.
Read Online or Download Oracle procure-to-pay guide PDF
Best oracle books
It is a impressive booklet, transparent and well-written. it truly is uncomplicated adequate for these with no a lot adventure, but additionally presents sufficient aspect when you don't desire coddling. .. certainly, well worth the $.
This present day DBAs are anticipated to install and deal with huge databases with caliber carrier and little to no downtime. The DBA’s major concentration is on expanding productiveness and taking out idle redundancy during the company. besides the fact that, there isn't any magic set of most sensible practices or demanding and quick principles that DBAs have to stick to, and this may make existence tricky.
It’s occasionally stated that the real task of an Oracle database administrator should be summed up in a single, crucial ability: on the way to get better your database.
There’s a lot knowledge in that assertion. Of every little thing you're accountable for as a database administrator, not anything is extra vital than the information itself. love it or now not, the fearsome accountability of defending your corporations most important info falls squarely upon your shoulders:
- Lose that info and your organization might fail.
- Lose that facts and also you will be out of a job.
Scared? you need to be. yet theres support. you're not on my own. Oracle specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda have come jointly during this publication to teach you the ability of restoration supervisor, or RMAN, that's Oracles backup and restoration instrument of selection. RMAN Recipes for Oracle Database 11g is helping you're taking benefit of all that RMAN has to provide via supplying easy-to-understand recommendations to business-critical backup and restoration operations. this useful guide
- Demystifies the stairs required to guard your enterprise data
- presents ready-made and step by step ideas to easy and complicated backup, fix, and restoration operations
- Is task-oriented, making it effortless that you can uncover the answer to urgent backup and restoration problems
- Respects a while via delivering example-based ideas, no longer unending studying material
When the pressure’s on, you dont have time for lengthy discussions of concept. This ebook will get correct to the purpose with speedy and easy-to-read, step by step ideas which could assist you backup and get better your info with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Oracle Database specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda exhibit you the way to
- Reliably again up and get better your database utilizing Oracles restoration Manager.
- make the most of New Oracle Database 11g beneficial properties equivalent to the knowledge restoration Advisor.
- allow Oracle Database deal with your backup documents through the Flash restoration Area.
- Automate backup and restoration initiatives by way of writing scripts.
- Troubleshoot RMAN difficulties and optimize RMAN performance.
- Interface with a Media administration Layer to regulate your backup tape library.
- get over the lack of a regulate dossier, lack of an internet redo log, and different (hopefully! ) strange situations.
Who is that this ebook for?
Oracle database directors accountable for database backup and restoration operations.
Maximize Oracle Exadata functions Leverage all the strong positive aspects on hand within the Oracle Exadata Database computing device utilizing the confirmed ideas within this Oracle Press advisor. Written through Oracle specialists, attaining severe functionality with Oracle Exadata exhibits you the way to take complete benefit of this whole, optimized package deal of software program, servers, and garage.
- Optimisation des bases de données : Mise en oeuvre sous Oracle
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack 11gR1: Essentials
- Portable DBA: Oracle
- Oracle Service Bus 11g development cookbook : over 80 practical recipes to develop service and message-oriented solutions on the Oracle Service Bus
- Beginning Oracle Database 11g Administration: From Novice to Professional
Extra info for Oracle procure-to-pay guide
While EBS comes with UN numbers predefined, additional codes can be set up in Purchasing Superuser | Setup | Purchasing | UN Number. Here, the UN NUMBER, DESCRIPTION, and HAZARD CLASS can be added, or a previously set up UN NUMBER can be END DATED. After a UN NUMBER is added, the HAZARD class it is associated with will populate, or the HAZARD CLASS can be added without a UN NUMBER. Currencies Requisitions can be added in any currency set up in EBS by identifying the CURRENCY code and exchange RATE TYPE on the CURRENCY tab.
20 Oracle Procure-to-Pay Guide Purchasing Superuser | Setup | Personnel | Employees FIGURE 2-13 Employee Assignments when Human Resource is a shared install Setting Up Approvers for Requisitions and Purchase Orders (Required) Both requisitions and purchase orders need to be approved before the documents are final and ready for the next step in the process. An approval process can range from something as simple as that any person creating a document can approve their own document, to a supervisor hierarchy approval process with limits based on an employee’s position, or a complicated process where approvals are based on the item being purchased and the dollar amount of the document.
It is the item setting that will determine if a specific item on a purchasing document can have its description updated. TABLE 2-4 Document Control Options Available in Purchasing Options (continued) Chapter 2: Purchasing Setups 27 Field Name Control Enforce Buyer Name Determines if buyers can create purchase orders with only their names or are allowed to change it to any qualified buyer’s name. Enforce Supplier Hold Prevents purchase orders from being approved if the supplier is on hold, as defined on the Supply Base | Supplier | Invoice Management window.