By Frank Nimphius
Master Oracle Fusion Middleware
Successfully layout wealthy firm net functions utilizing the distinctive details during this Oracle Press quantity. Oracle Fusion Developer Guide is going past the fundamental drag-and-drop equipment in Oracle JDeveloper 11g and offers a wealth of examples that handle universal improvement eventualities while utilizing Oracle Fusion Middleware. paintings with Oracle JDeveloper 11g, outline navigation ideas, settle for and validate person enter, construct web page layouts and skins, and comprise drag-and-drop performance into internet purposes. This authoritative source additionally explains tips to safe and internationalize your functions.
- Understand the Oracle software improvement Framework and Oracle ADF Faces wealthy buyer way of life
- Construct Oracle ADF info controls, activity flows, and dynamic areas
- Graphically signify info with Oracle ADF Faces DVT parts
- Modularize functions utilizing Oracle ADF libraries, Oracle ADF job flows, and different reusable elements
- Define dynamic navigation ideas in Oracle Fusion Middleware internet purposes
- Leverage net 2.0 gains utilizing Oracle ADF Faces wealthy shopper parts
- Control consumer entry with Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle ADF security
For an entire record of Oracle Press titles, stopover at www.OraclePressBooks.com
Read Online or Download Oracle Fusion developer guide : building rich Internet applications with Oracle ADF business components and Oracle ADF Faces PDF
Best oracle books
Oracle Web Applications: PL/SQL Developer's Intro: Developer's Introduction
This can be a brilliant publication, transparent and well-written. it truly is easy sufficient for these with out a lot event, but in addition offers adequate aspect in the event you don't desire coddling. .. certainly, well worth the $.
Oracle Database 11g Underground Advice for Database Administrators
This day DBAs are anticipated to install and deal with huge databases with caliber carrier and little to no downtime. The DBA’s major concentration is on expanding productiveness and disposing of idle redundancy in the course of the company. even though, there isn't any magic set of top practices or tough and quickly ideas that DBAs have to stick with, and this may make existence tough.
RMAN Recipes for Oracle Database 11g
It’s occasionally stated that the real task of an Oracle database administrator may be summed up in a single, crucial ability: with a purpose to recuperate your database.
There’s a lot knowledge in that assertion. Of the whole lot you're accountable for as a database administrator, not anything is extra very important than the knowledge itself. love it or no longer, the fearsome accountability of defending your organisations most important facts falls squarely upon your shoulders:
- Lose that facts and your organization may possibly fail.
- Lose that facts and also you may be out of a job.
Scared? try to be. yet theres aid. you're not by myself. Oracle specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda have come jointly during this e-book to teach you the facility of restoration supervisor, or RMAN, that's Oracles backup and restoration software of selection. RMAN Recipes for Oracle Database 11g is helping you're taking good thing about all that RMAN has to supply by means of supplying easy-to-understand suggestions to business-critical backup and restoration operations. this useful guide
- Demystifies the stairs required to guard your online business data
- presents ready-made and step by step strategies to easy and complicated backup, restoration, and restoration operations
- Is task-oriented, making it effortless so that you can uncover the answer to urgent backup and restoration problems
- Respects it slow through offering example-based ideas, now not unending analyzing material
When the pressure’s on, you dont have time for lengthy discussions of conception. This booklet will get correct to the purpose with fast and easy-to-read, step by step strategies which can assist you backup and get better your facts with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Oracle Database specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda exhibit you the way to
- Reliably again up and get better your database utilizing Oracles restoration Manager.
- make the most of New Oracle Database 11g gains reminiscent of the knowledge restoration Advisor.
- allow Oracle Database deal with your backup documents through the Flash restoration Area.
- Automate backup and restoration projects by way of writing scripts.
- Troubleshoot RMAN difficulties and optimize RMAN performance.
- Interface with a Media administration Layer to control your backup tape library.
- get over the lack of a regulate dossier, lack of a web redo log, and different (hopefully! ) strange situations.
Who is that this ebook for?
Oracle database directors liable for database backup and restoration operations.
Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata
Maximize Oracle Exadata features Leverage all the robust positive aspects to be had within the Oracle Exadata Database computer utilizing the confirmed ideas within this Oracle Press advisor. Written by means of Oracle specialists, attaining severe functionality with Oracle Exadata exhibits you the way to take complete benefit of this whole, optimized package deal of software program, servers, and garage.
- Pro Oracle SQL, 2nd Edition
- OCP Instructors Guide For Oracle DBA Certification
- Troubleshooting Oracle Performance 2nd edition by Antognini, Christian (2014) Paperback
- Using Oracle 8 (Special Edition Using)
Extra info for Oracle Fusion developer guide : building rich Internet applications with Oracle ADF business components and Oracle ADF Faces
Bind variables in ADF Business Components must be created in the View Object prior to using them. ■ Java Like entity objects, view objects are defined in XML that is mapped to a framework class at runtime. Custom implementations of the runtime classes can be created for the view object and for the view object rows to expose typed user interfaces for the contained attributes, to change the default framework behavior, and to provide default values in Java. ■ Application module View objects are exposed on an application module that developers can create or reference in the last wizard dialog.
4 Oracle Fusion Developer Guide The ADF binding layer exposes a consistent API to the UI layer, hiding the implementation details of the business service the application accesses to read and write data from data services such as RDBMS or XML. The binding layer accesses attributes and business methods that are exposed on the business services through ADF data controls. Data controls are business service implementation–dependent and map service–specific APIs to those understood by ADF. 0/ JPA services, Web Services, Plain Old Java Object (POJO) services, and many more.
Fusion web applications that use ADF Faces Rich Client and Oracle DVT components for rendering the UI bind the component properties to the ADF binding through Expression Language, a scripting notation. Figure 1-6 shows the ADF binding entries for a master detail page that renders the master view as a form and the detail as a table. As shown in the image, UI components such as tables or select lists are linked to entries in the binding page definition. Each entry in the bindings category holds a reference to an entry in the executables category.