By Anil Passi
Extend and customise Oracle E-Business Suite
Transform your Oracle E-Business Suite infrastructure to fit firm specifications utilizing the great improvement equipment during this Oracle Press consultant. Oracle E-Business Suite improvement & Extensibility Handbook lays out every one software along reusable code and step by step examples. how to create multiorg items, combine Java and PL/SQL, layout customized person interfaces, and use Oracle software Framework and Oracle Workflow. This special quantity additionally explains the way to paintings with Oracle XML Gateway, submit dynamic company intelligence experiences, and track your configuration.
Manage a good improvement platform with Oracle program item Library
- Develop concurrent courses, personalized types, and custom-made graphical person interfaces
- Securely percentage info among organizations
Distribute enterprise communiqués via Oracle studies and Oracle company Intelligence Publisher
- Develop Java extensions with Oracle JDeveloper and Oracle program Framework
- Capture and graphically map company techniques utilizing Oracle Workflow
- Exchange information among purposes through Oracle XML Gateway
- Change the looks of purposes utilizing customized glance and Feel
- Integrate Oracle E-Business Suite with service-oriented structure utilizing Oracle purposes Adapter On Demand
Read or Download Oracle E-Business Suite development & extensibility handbook PDF
Similar oracle books
This can be a awesome booklet, transparent and well-written. it truly is basic sufficient for these with out a lot event, but additionally offers sufficient element when you don't want coddling. .. certainly, definitely worth the $.
This present day DBAs are anticipated to set up and deal with huge databases with caliber provider and little to no downtime. The DBA’s major concentration is on expanding productiveness and disposing of idle redundancy in the course of the firm. even if, there is not any magic set of most sensible practices or not easy and quick principles that DBAs have to stick to, and this may make existence tough.
It’s occasionally acknowledged that the genuine task of an Oracle database administrator will be summed up in a single, crucial ability: that allows you to get well your database.
There’s a lot knowledge in that assertion. Of every part you're answerable for as a database administrator, not anything is extra vital than the knowledge itself. love it or now not, the fearsome accountability of defending your corporations most important info falls squarely upon your shoulders:
- Lose that facts and your organization may perhaps fail.
- Lose that info and also you may be out of a job.
Scared? you have to be. yet theres support. you're not by myself. Oracle specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda have come jointly during this e-book to teach you the facility of restoration supervisor, or RMAN, that is Oracles backup and restoration software of selection. RMAN Recipes for Oracle Database 11g is helping you are taking benefit of all that RMAN has to provide via offering easy-to-understand strategies to business-critical backup and restoration operations. this useful guide
- Demystifies the stairs required to guard your corporation data
- presents ready-made and step by step recommendations to basic and intricate backup, repair, and restoration operations
- Is task-oriented, making it effortless so that you can find the answer to urgent backup and restoration problems
- Respects some time through offering example-based options, no longer unending analyzing material
When the pressure’s on, you dont have time for lengthy discussions of idea. This publication will get correct to the purpose with quickly and easy-to-read, step by step ideas which could assist you backup and get well your facts with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Oracle Database specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda express you ways to
- Reliably again up and get better your database utilizing Oracles restoration Manager.
- make the most of New Oracle Database 11g positive aspects resembling the information restoration Advisor.
- allow Oracle Database deal with your backup documents through the Flash restoration Area.
- Automate backup and restoration initiatives by way of writing scripts.
- Troubleshoot RMAN difficulties and optimize RMAN performance.
- Interface with a Media administration Layer to regulate your backup tape library.
- get over the lack of a keep watch over dossier, lack of a web redo log, and different (hopefully! ) strange situations.
Who is that this booklet for?
Oracle database directors answerable for database backup and restoration operations.
Maximize Oracle Exadata features Leverage all the robust gains on hand within the Oracle Exadata Database computing device utilizing the confirmed thoughts within this Oracle Press advisor. Written by way of Oracle specialists, reaching severe functionality with Oracle Exadata exhibits you the way to take complete good thing about this whole, optimized package deal of software program, servers, and garage.
- Beginning Oracle Database 12c Administration: From Novice to Professional
- Solaris System Management, Edition: 1st
- Getting Started with Oracle Hyperion Planning 11
- Pro Oracle Spatial, 1st Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Administration for Oracle DBAs (Database & ERP - OMG)
Extra info for Oracle E-Business Suite development & extensibility handbook
See: Standard API for PL/SQL Procedures Called by Function Activities, Oracle Workflow Developer’s Guide. context_nid = notification_ID. context_text = new recipient_role, if the post–notification function gets called in FORWARD or TRANSFER mode. context_text = responder, if the post–notification function gets called in RESPOND mode. Note: The value of responder varies depending on the notification interface the recipient uses to respond. If the recipient responds using the Notification web page, responder is set to the role name of the responder.
The following diagram depicts a simplified workflow process definition that routes a requisition to a manager or set of managers for approval. 1–6 Oracle Workflow API Reference We refer to the whole drawing as a process or process diagram. The icons represent activities, and the arrows represent the transitions between the activities. In the above example, new items are created for the process when a user creates and submits a requisition in the appropriate application. This process contains several workflow activities implemented as PL/SQL stored procedures, including: • Select Approver—to select, according to your business rules, who should approve the requisition.
Oracle Workflow Context Each Oracle Workflow Java method that accesses the database requires an input of a WFContext object. The WFContext object consists of database connectivity information which you instantiate and resource context information that the WFContext class instantiates. To call one of these Workflow Java APIs in your Java program, you must first instantiate a database variable of class WFDB with your database username, password and alias. You can also optionally supply a JDBC string.