By Timothy S. Killen
SketchUp advisor for Woodworkers is a complete step by step guide to assist furnishings makers grasp Googles strong 3-D computer-based drawing software. Its a necessary advisor for woodworkers who're new to SketchUp or clients who are looking to enhance their abilities and effects.
Read or Download Sketchup - Guide for Woodworkers PDF
Similar woodworking books
The Southwestern portion of this enjoyable trend ebook features a gecko welcome peg rack, adobe bookends, cactus shelf, coyote change plate hide, and extra.
Discovering a chippie who does caliber work—at an affordable fee and in a well timed fashion—can be a true problem. For little jobs you could spend extra time looking for a wood worker than you will doing the activity your self, for those who merely had a few uncomplicated instruments and carpentry abilities. through the years, the power to address small carpentry jobs can prevent loads of cash.
* * INSCRIBED AND SIGNED by way of the writer ON name web page * * tender disguise with plastic comb binding, illustrated with b/w pictures and drawings, a hundred pages. third revision. hide has mild put on to edges - almost always to information of corners and calmly dirty. textual content is unmarked. pictures on hand. USPS affirmation used on all U.
- Handbook of Joinery (Art of Woodworking)
- Woodworking in a Weekend: 20 Simple Projects for the Home
- The Useful Book: 201 Life Skills They Used to Teach in Home Ec and Shop
- Making Collectible Santas & Christmas Ornaments in Wood
- Handbook of joinery
Additional resources for Sketchup - Guide for Woodworkers
3. Use the Push/ Pull Tool to push the back edge of the bottom shelf in 1 ⁄4 in. Figure 19. Rabbet the top and side components to house the back panel. Use the Line Tool to draw one face of the back panel, fitted into the rabbets. Then use the Push/Pull Tool to make it 1 ⁄4 in. thick. Figure 20. Create the back panel and you’re done. SK ETCH UP G UI D E F OR WOODWOR K ER S ch a pter eight How to Design and Construct Joints S ketchUp gives you the ability to quickly and accurately detail woodworking joints.
46 FIN E WO O DWOR K I N G 1. Draw a guide line 15 3 ⁄ 8 in. from front edge of left front leg. 2. Select both front legs by using the Select Tool and holding the Shift key. 3. Copy the two front legs and move them along the green axis until they snap to the guide line. 191 ⁄ 8" Figure 5. Copy the front legs to make the rear legs. Rough Out the Upper Front Stretcher, Side, and Back Components Step 6 Use the Tape Measure Tool to place a guide line 55⁄ 8 in. from the top of the leg to locate the upper components.
Use the Line Tool to trace over each angled edge of the pins, as shown in Figure 32. Figure 31. Use the Move/Copy Tool to reconnect the two components so that you can use the tails to shape the pins. 43 FIN E WO O DWOR K I N G Figure 32. With the side component selected for editing, use the Line Tool to draw over the pin shapes on the edge of the component. Step 12 Use the Push/Pull Tool to push out the tail shape. Click on the back edge of the front component to stop the push (Figure 33). Double-click the Push/ Pull Tool on each of the remaining tail shapes to remove the waste.