By Stephen D. Kelly
Agreement administration options. comprehend PCM from thirty-thousand toes to the floor. What you examine can be utilized whilst operating with prior models. part at the new Primavera Unifier.
Read or Download Oracle Primavera Contract Management: Business Intelligence Publisher Edition v14 PDF
Similar oracle books
It is a significant publication, transparent and well-written. it really is uncomplicated sufficient for these with out a lot event, but additionally presents sufficient aspect when you don't desire coddling. .. certainly, definitely worth the $.
This day DBAs are anticipated to install and deal with huge databases with caliber carrier and little to no downtime. The DBA’s major concentration is on expanding productiveness and removing idle redundancy during the firm. in spite of the fact that, there is not any magic set of most sensible practices or difficult and speedy ideas that DBAs have to stick with, and this may make lifestyles tough.
It’s occasionally stated that the real activity of an Oracle database administrator should be summed up in a single, crucial ability: in order to get well your database.
There’s a lot knowledge in that assertion. Of all the pieces you're accountable for as a database administrator, not anything is extra very important than the information itself. love it or now not, the fearsome accountability of defending your enterprises most important facts falls squarely upon your shoulders:
- Lose that facts and your organization may fail.
- Lose that info and also you may be out of a job.
Scared? you need to be. yet theres support. you're not by myself. Oracle specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda have come jointly during this booklet to teach you the facility of restoration supervisor, or RMAN, that's Oracles backup and restoration software of selection. RMAN Recipes for Oracle Database 11g is helping you're taking good thing about all that RMAN has to provide by means of supplying easy-to-understand suggestions to business-critical backup and restoration operations. this convenient guide
- Demystifies the stairs required to guard your online business data
- offers ready-made and step by step recommendations to easy and complicated backup, restoration, and restoration operations
- Is task-oriented, making it effortless that you can uncover the answer to urgent backup and restoration problems
- Respects a while through offering example-based suggestions, no longer unending analyzing material
When the pressure’s on, you dont have time for lengthy discussions of concept. This e-book will get correct to the purpose with speedy and easy-to-read, step by step recommendations which could assist you backup and recuperate your information with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Oracle Database specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda convey you the way to
- Reliably again up and get well your database utilizing Oracles restoration Manager.
- make the most of New Oracle Database 11g positive aspects corresponding to the knowledge restoration Advisor.
- allow Oracle Database deal with your backup documents through the Flash restoration Area.
- Automate backup and restoration initiatives via writing scripts.
- Troubleshoot RMAN difficulties and optimize RMAN performance.
- Interface with a Media administration Layer to regulate your backup tape library.
- get over the lack of a keep an eye on dossier, lack of a web redo log, and different (hopefully! ) strange situations.
Who is that this ebook for?
Oracle database directors answerable for database backup and restoration operations.
Maximize Oracle Exadata features Leverage all the robust good points on hand within the Oracle Exadata Database computer utilizing the confirmed options inside of this Oracle Press consultant. Written via Oracle specialists, reaching severe functionality with Oracle Exadata indicates you ways to take complete good thing about this entire, optimized package deal of software program, servers, and garage.
- Oracle 10g New Features
- Oracle NoSQL database : real-time big data management for the enterprise, 1st Edition
- Oracle9iR2 Data Warehousing
- Introduction to Oracle9i: Advanced SQL
- Oracle9iR2 Data Warehousing
- Oracle 10g Database Administration Concepts & Implementation Made Simple
Extra resources for Oracle Primavera Contract Management: Business Intelligence Publisher Edition v14
Monetary values in the proposal document are placed on the Cost Worksheet. The column on the Cost Worksheet is determined by the workflow design of change management. The proposal document can be either sent from the project or received into the project. The Cost Worksheet and change management will be discussed in more detail in later chapters. Changes This module is designed to work with the Cost Worksheet and must also be associated with a Contract/PO in PCM. PCM does not allow a Change document that is not related to a Contract/PO.
Com/). info Information Overload No matter how we look at it, that is a lot of web pages. Finding the relevant information is the key to managing your project. Google claims it can search for keywords in tenths or hundredths of a second. At the top of each search, Google brags about how many hits it found and how long it took to find them. On your project, finding the information that is relevant to you and needs your attention is the key to any management system, and your success. Types of project information There is not enough space on these pages to list or explain the many types of information relating to a project.
It is how we use that information that sets us apart. Information is received at a project in many different formats. An information management system needs the ability to accept this information in its native form and be able to manage the data in the form to be used by the different parties on the project. This is not a job for the all-powerful spreadsheet (see Chapter 4, The Almighty Spreadsheet). The system must incorporate security, accountability, and storage so that all parties that need access to this information can have it in real time from anywhere in the world.