By Heidi Buelow; et al
Read or Download Getting started with Oracle BPM Suite 11gR1 : a hands-on tutorial : learn from the experts--teach yourself Oracle BPM Suite 11g with an accelerated and hands-on learning path brought to you by Oracle BPM Suite Product Management team members PDF
Best oracle books
It is a great e-book, transparent and well-written. it truly is basic adequate for these with no a lot event, but in addition offers sufficient aspect when you don't desire coddling. .. certainly, well worth the $.
At the present time DBAs are anticipated to installation and deal with huge databases with caliber carrier and little to no downtime. The DBA’s major concentration is on expanding productiveness and removing idle redundancy during the firm. notwithstanding, there is not any magic set of top practices or challenging and quickly ideas that DBAs have to keep on with, and this may make existence tough.
It’s occasionally acknowledged that the genuine task of an Oracle database administrator might be summed up in a single, crucial ability: with a view to get well your database.
There’s a lot knowledge in that assertion. Of every part you're accountable for as a database administrator, not anything is extra vital than the knowledge itself. love it or no longer, the fearsome accountability of defending your businesses most important info falls squarely upon your shoulders:
- Lose that information and your organization might fail.
- Lose that information and also you might be out of a job.
Scared? you have to be. yet theres support. you're not by myself. Oracle specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda have come jointly during this e-book to teach you the ability of restoration supervisor, or RMAN, that's Oracles backup and restoration software of selection. RMAN Recipes for Oracle Database 11g is helping you're taking good thing about all that RMAN has to provide through supplying easy-to-understand suggestions to business-critical backup and restoration operations. this useful guide
- Demystifies the stairs required to guard what you are promoting data
- offers ready-made and step by step options to uncomplicated and intricate backup, repair, and restoration operations
- Is task-oriented, making it effortless that you should find the answer to urgent backup and restoration problems
- Respects some time by way of supplying example-based strategies, now not unending analyzing material
When the pressure’s on, you dont have time for lengthy discussions of thought. This ebook will get correct to the purpose with quickly and easy-to-read, step by step options which may assist you backup and get better your info with confidence.
What you’ll learn
Oracle Database specialists Darl Kuhn, Sam Alapati, and Arup Nanda convey you ways to
- Reliably again up and get better your database utilizing Oracles restoration Manager.
- make the most of New Oracle Database 11g gains comparable to the information restoration Advisor.
- allow Oracle Database deal with your backup records through the Flash restoration Area.
- Automate backup and restoration projects via writing scripts.
- Troubleshoot RMAN difficulties and optimize RMAN performance.
- Interface with a Media administration Layer to control your backup tape library.
- get over the lack of a keep watch over dossier, lack of a web redo log, and different (hopefully! ) strange situations.
Who is that this booklet for?
Oracle database directors accountable for database backup and restoration operations.
Maximize Oracle Exadata features Leverage all the strong positive aspects on hand within the Oracle Exadata Database desktop utilizing the confirmed recommendations within this Oracle Press consultant. Written via Oracle specialists, attaining severe functionality with Oracle Exadata exhibits you the way to take complete good thing about this whole, optimized package deal of software program, servers, and garage.
- Oracle 11g Anti-Hacker's Cookbook
- Oracle Procure-to-Pay Guide (Oracle Press)
- Cloud Computing Using Oracle Application Express
- OCP Oracle9i Database: New Features for Administrators Exam Guide
Extra info for Getting started with Oracle BPM Suite 11gR1 : a hands-on tutorial : learn from the experts--teach yourself Oracle BPM Suite 11g with an accelerated and hands-on learning path brought to you by Oracle BPM Suite Product Management team members
He also provides the necessary technical details required to create the actual process model. In the event that the analyst and architect roles are handled by different individuals, the analyst focuses mainly on the business aspects. [ 24 ] Chapter 2 • Process designer/developer: This role is responsible for producing the digital rendition of the process model, encoding business rules, designing the user interfaces, and creating the executable version of the process. Depending on the BPMS and the division of labor in an organization, an additional and more technical role called the IT Developer may supplement this role and perform the tasks of creating and connecting process end-points, some of which can be software services (as in SOA).
Depending on the BPMS and the division of labor in an organization, an additional and more technical role called the IT Developer may supplement this role and perform the tasks of creating and connecting process end-points, some of which can be software services (as in SOA). Besides the above roles, some of the traditional functions that exist in most IT endeavors, for example, system administration, governance, and release management, are also equally relevant to BPM projects. It should be pointed out here that while roles in the above list are sufficiently distinct, depending on the size and scope of the project, a particular person may handle multiple roles, that is, wear multiple hats, so to say.
These include attribute values (such as locations) for binding, schemaLocation of an import in a WSDL or XSD, location attribute of a WSDL, and properties in the JCA adapter files. A configuration plan may be created in either Oracle JDeveloper or with WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) commands. A configuration plan file may be attached to an SOA composite application JAR file or ZIP file (if deploying a SOA bundle) during deployment with one of JDeveloper, EM, or WLST. During process deployment, the configuration plan is used to search the SOA project for values that must be replaced to adapt the project to the next target environment.