By Mason Brown (Ed.)
Read Online or Download A Comprehensive Dictionary of Textile PDF
Best reference books
This multiauthor e-book studies the current country of information on the producing, processing and functions of neat, transformed, stuffed and bolstered polypropylenes. a global staff of best specialists surveys all very important medical and technical points of polypropylene (PP) in a concise demeanour.
In recent times, we've witnessed a speedy growth of our wisdom concerning the position of the endothelium within the keep watch over of vascular tone (and organ perfusion) in well-being and disorder. body structure, pharmacology, and molecular biology have exposed a wealth of data on constitution and serve as of this heretofore mostly overlooked "organ".
Comprises exchange identify chemical substances associated with chemical substances with touch details for brands that produce those chemical compounds lower than their alternate identify or everyday names. summary: includes exchange identify chemical substances associated with chemical compounds with touch details for brands that produce those chemical compounds lower than their alternate identify or standard names
This publication offers computing device studying and type-2 fuzzy units for the prediction of time-series with a selected concentrate on enterprise forecasting functions. It additionally proposes new uncertainty administration strategies in an fiscal time-series utilizing type-2 fuzzy units for prediction of the time-series at a given time aspect from its previous price in fluctuating company environments.
- The Butler's Guide to Running the Home and Other Graces
- STATA SURVIVAL ANALYSIS AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL TABLES Reference Manual Release 11
- Ableton Reference Manual Version 8
- ISO/IEC 27004:2009, Information technology - Security techniques - Information security management - Measurement
Extra resources for A Comprehensive Dictionary of Textile
The fab: ric has no lustre (when glazed, like texrure. ~ it is called chintz). Some are - crepon ~ warp printed and if they are, crepe effect appears in direc- ; they are usually completely retion of the warp and achieved : versible. Designs run from the by alternate s and z, or slack, ~ conservative to very wild and tension, or different degrees I often completely cover the surof twist. Originally a wool ~ face. For example bedspreads, crepe but now made of silk : chairs, draperies, pillows, slipand rayon.
32 - candlewick fabric an unbleached muslin bed ~ sheeting (also called Kraft musI lin) used as a base fabric on ~ which a chenille effect is formed by application of candlewick I (heavy plied yarn) loops, which I are then cut to give the fuzzy effect and cut yarn appearance of trUe chenille yarn. I - camocas was popular in the 14th and 15th centuries. It was a very beautiful fabric which was often stripped with gold or silver. It had a satin base and was diapered like fme linen. : - canons ~ 17th century, full, wide ruffies/ I flounces attached at the bottom ~ of breeches, especially petticoat : breeches.
2. a glazed solid or printed fabric usually ofcotton or a cotton blend 3. a plain weave fabric, usuall cotton, with a multicolour prlt which mayor may not be glazed. If it is unglazed it is called cretonne. I ; ~ : ~ the reaCtlon . of a fibre with chlorine. The chlorine may be in the form of a gas, or its solution ill' water or it may be obtained from a suitable compound. ~ • chlorofibre (fibre) (generic ~ name) ; a term used to describe fibres : composed of synthetic linear ~ macromolecules having in the ~ chain more than 50% (by mass) ; of chloroe~ene (vinyl chloride) : or .