By Guy Brook-Hart
This photocopiable source is filled with more than a few ready-to-use IELTS examination perform actions. The energetic discussions and function performs that accompany them flip every one IELTS task-type right into a stimulating lesson. The ebook is organised via paper sort, giving academics a versatile source that they could tailor to their scholars' particular wishes.
Read Online or Download Instant IELTS: Ready-to-use Tasks and Activities (Cambridge Copy Collection) PDF
Similar english as a second language books
This article bargains an intensive research of how listening, talking, analyzing and writing, in addition to grammar and vocabulary, are proven in a number tests, besides acceptable instructing techniques for every. additionally contains a advisor to all significant overseas English language assessments.
This Festschrift brings jointly 28 invited papers surveying the cutting-edge in language checking out. The papers, by means of key figures within the box of language trying out, conceal concerns starting from try build definition to the layout and purposes of language exams, together with their value as a way of exploring greater concerns in language educating, language studying and language coverage.
During this e-book H. D. Adamson experiences scholarship in sociolinguistics and moment language acquisition, evaluating theories of version in first and second-language speech, with certain awareness to the mental underpinnings of version concept. Interlanguage is what moment language newbies communicate.
Книга для самостоятельно обучения английского языка для уровня intermediate. Четвертое издание. Диск к четвертому изданию книги English Grammar In Use with solutions: A Self-Study Reference and perform booklet for Intermediate newcomers of English содержит более three hundred дополнительных заданий.
- Cambridge IELTS 2 Student's Book with Answers: Examination Papers from the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (IELTS Practice Tests)
- Cutting Edge Elementary: Students Book NE and CD-ROM Pack (Cutting Edge)
- Effective Presentations: Student's Book (Oxford Business English Skills)
- Conversation Gambits: Real English Conversation Practices
- Case Studies in Language Curriculum Design: Concepts and Approaches in Action Around the World (ESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series)
- Chemical secret
Extra info for Instant IELTS: Ready-to-use Tasks and Activities (Cambridge Copy Collection)
2. It certainly took Mr. Flores a long time to get rid of that salesman. 4. who's who: (who the different people in a group are) 1. There are so many dancers on the stage in the same type of costume that it's hard to tell who's who. 2. It was hard for the new teacher to tell who was who in our class for the first few days. 35 essential idioms in english 5. to go with: (to match, harmonize in color or design) (S) 1. That bow tie doesn't go with that red skirt at all. 2. Your tan shoes will go well with that dress.
LESSONS 1-10 1. She did not want to take part in the meeting. participate 2. He called up all his friends to say good-bye. _____________ 3. He took off his hat and coat. _____________ 4. I'll be back right away. _____________ 5. Be sure to put out the light before you leave. _____________ 6. They got on the train in Washing ton. 7. We waited and at last he arrived. 8. I was unable to find out her name. 9. Her health is improving little by little. 10. Last night some friends called on us. 11. She lives by herself in a furnished room.
2. There is no doubt as to her intelligence; she's the smart est one in the class. 12. to feel sorry for: (to pity, feel compassion for) 1. I feel sorry for anyone who has to work at night. 2. I felt sorry for Pierre when he broke his foot. 13. to take (something) for granted: (to accept as true without investigation) (S) 1. He spoke English so well that I took for granted that he was an American. 2. Did you take it for granted that his check was good? Didn't you ask any questions? 3. Don't take everybody's promises for granted.